Tuesday 7 July 2015

I love Lucky Dip Club


My First Lucky Dip Box!
I've been subscribing to www.luckydipclub.com subscription boxes since the day after my son (Harry) was born (I successfully ordered my first one while holding him in hospital, just hours after he was born!). This was back on the 1st of February.
My pick your own lucky dip box!
I ordered a second box by accident then decided to send it to my sister as a thank you for  (looking after) with my older daughter, Lily, while I was having Harry.
Each month I then decided to change the personalised item and send the box to one of my family members as a present for them. The March box went to my little sister, the April box I send to Lily (who loved getting her own post), the May box went to my little sister (in law) Serena and the June box went to Lily again.
Lily's Subscription Box

The July box will also go to Lily as she has been such a superstar helping me look after Harry, but I'm not sure if I should keep going with the two subscriptions.
She was very excited with the Disco Dinosaur box as she got her very own dinosaur washi tape (after using my love one since March!).
Me and Serena got this gorgeous Crown and Glory box!

We'll see, but in the meantime, I'll be rocking the Lucky Dip Club double boxes!

My Lucky Dip Club x Folksy box!

No comments:

Post a Comment